Home » New Multivan T6

New Multivan T6

Vw rolls california camper van - autoblog, Vw has rolled out its new california camper van, based on the recently introduced t6-gen transporter, and packing everything - including the kitchen sink.. California < models < volkswagen commercial vehicles, Multivan; multivan business you will feel right at home in the california. co₂ emissions and electricity consumption of new cars” which is available free. Best colour t6? - vw t4 forum - vw t5 forum, Best colour for new t6? general van chat. vw t4 forum - vw t5 forum multivan: variant: camper: california: swb: mwb: lwb: 1.8 petrol: 1.9 d: 1.9 td: 1.9 tdi: 2.0.

New Volkswagen Caravelle Generation Six edition revealed | Autocar
New Volkswagen Caravelle Generation Six edition revealed | Autocar

New Model Year Brings BlueMotion Tech and 2.0 TSI to Volkswagen
New Model Year Brings BlueMotion Tech and 2.0 TSI to Volkswagen

Volkswagen T6 Transporter R - Car Art
Volkswagen T6 Transporter R - Car Art

This is vw's all-new t6 transporter van - carscoops, This is vw's all-new t6 transporter vw will offer a limited edition named "generation six" based on the multivan comfortline passenger model and upgraded with. Is the new vw t6 california for me? | wild about scotland, Is the new vw t6 california for me? august the new t6 is a slightly squarer i was told that the vw bus model multivan is the most comfortable fro the entire. Driven: vw t6 transporter smartens up, Driven: vw t6 transporter smartens up. dual purpose: the new volkswagen t6 range has arrived in australia, the multivan sits 20mm lower to the ground than the van..